Monday, April 13, 2015

odds and ends






 Good Morning,
I now have my computer back and will try to catch up on a few places. Here I am just saying how beautiful it is here.








This needs no explanation above.

Here below is how we get our news. You are looking at my TV.  The news casters have a board with all the newspapers. He will then choose a paper and then highlight it as he talks.


 

I heard a noise and "threw open my shutters"  to see this below my window. I now know the sound.


I have gotten used to the cars and trucks passing me as I walk down the ally. Below is my new car. It goes anywhere!






 This is the typical look for the cars here.  You see very few that don't have scrapes on them.


 Inlay work.

 Phones that fax..It is actually amazing to see pay phones anywhere in the world.

 The neighborhood market.

 Meats and cheeses and tables to eat lunch too.
 Some of the students on our way home from a field trip.
This is the meeting place for all of us. The students come to study in the back corner or have a refreshment.  We come for supper too and lots of conversation.  It is our version of Cheers.
Ciao :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment