Tuesday, October 8, 2013

more on the Munster Rugby team and campus




Hi all, David and I were walking to the Milk Market on campus and we walked by the Munster Rugby team practicing here on campus.  The very same team we saw Saturday night!  Here are some pictures of the Lineout. You need your Wheaties to do this :)




 Here is the arena which is right near where we live.  The Olympic size [Ireland's National] pool has a bottom that drops when they have meets or need it to be deep. I tried to take a picture of it but was told I couldn't.  Maybe another time.

 This is a picture of where our students live. The students are spread out between 5 buildings or blocks as they are called here. Each apartment has up to 6 individual rooms with a common living room, kitchen and 2 bathrooms. Each bedroom has a sink. These are all co-ed and mixed internationally.  What a great opportunity!
 The famous laundromat. I am having to use their dryers since my clothes seem to take 2 days to dry.  It isn't like the dry air we have at home....a bit moist here.  My moisturizer doesn't seem to absorb into my skin here.
So when I am not doing laundry, I am just hanging around.
Cheerio :)







No comments:

Post a Comment