Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Mixed Bag.....Things I found interesting..


 My morning started off with facing this...What is it and what planet did it come from?  As you have guessed, it is the shower.  Now how does it work?  That was the challenge. There are 3 knobs and one lever..Give up? I almost did but then the stubbornness came.. The lever is for the tempature and each knob controls a part of the shower.. So I turned on one knob and got a cold blast from the jets..not happy with that.. I finally conquered it.. Then my husband asked how to do....hmmm to tell or not to tell????


 Ireland has a mixed vocabulary for rain. So I thought I would try to catch some of their sayings which aren't exactly in the correct order.  It starts out with fog.( This is the road along the end of the Ring of Kerry. The ocean is just over the edge the road, I think!) So we start with fog and progress onto mist, heavy mist, drizzle, not so pleasant, soft rain, fresh rain, gentle rain, sprinkles, showers, lashing, thrashing, squally, pouring, and teeming.  I am sure there are more and by the time I leave, I will have seen and felt them all.:(

 The spiders have it down pat..and there are a lot of spiders here.  They catch the rain in hopes for the sun to dry it out..good luck!

If you can make this run. Watch the edge of the shore and you will see that the sailboat on the far side is going backwards.  I have never seen this before. not at the speed it was going backwards..The boat in the foreground also did the same earlier in the same area.

In the picture above the video...
 So when things get really bad with the rain and Noah's Arc is full, you can borrow one of these shell.  It is a little different than the ones we are used to, right Jackie and Gina??

 This is one way to haul the hay. I don't think I can find the needle in this hay stack though..and David don't follow so close.....
 The car wash.  This is for after you have followed the hay truck!  The machine goes back and forth on the tracks..Can't the rain do the same thing for free?
 This was one thing that is very weird for me but a great idea for those that can't wait.  It was hard for me to use a restroom in the middle of the sidewalk with people walking all around me. Have fun David with your experience:)
 I put this in and I hope it doesn't offen anyone.  Here they have these sheets, like dryer sheets but you put them in a white load to make the whites whitter.. but not my bras... It turned my beige bra grey and my other one a dark torquise (new colors to the right) and my underwear is now a grey color also.. I am not a happy camper. I hate to shop for bras.
So the moral of these pictures is...don't put all your eggs in one basket!!!  cheerio:)

No comments:

Post a Comment