Saturday, October 15, 2011

In Limbo

Hi

I know that I have been quiet for a couple of days but it is because of my computer.  It was so slow that the screen would slowly trickle down as it was closing down.   I took it to the computer Dr. and they completely overhauled it.  I have a new virus protection, Windows 7, and a few files.  There is where the problem lies....I have lost some of my programs applications.  I called home and am waiting for the discs to arrive in the mail.

I can do one more blog with the pictures I downloaded before the updates, but that is it.

The good news is I have a faster computer with no viruses, but it is taking me forever to navigate through the new windows...

The only exciting news here is that David had his bike stolen again. This time it was in front of his classroom.  When he came out they had taken his bike and left him with a stolen one of the same model but in worse condition.  They broke the lock.  Hopefully he will be getting another one from the police from the pound. We need to keep the professor happy.:)

So probably by tomorrow I will have the pictures of the Ring of Kerry.  Till then..

No comments:

Post a Comment