Thursday, November 21, 2013

craft night and get together with the students

My birthday night was spent with my kids from Plymouth.  We had music by DJ and Graham.
We made Christmas ornaments and played games.  Then pizza for dinner!!  It was a fun but sad night for me as this is our last gathering before I leave. I have enjoyed being with them and getting to start their first college semester.

 Dj and Graham
 Kelsey , Alicia, and Nicole
 Cameron, Shannon and Proffessor
 Danica and Kelsey
 The whole gang mius Jeana who was sick :-(   She is better today...
 Kelsey, Alicia,Nicole,Dan,Cameron,Shannon,DJ,Graham,Patrick,Karen,Danica
 Niclole, Dan, Cameron and Shannon
 The other end of the table of the gang: Graham, Patrick, Dan Cameron, Shannon and DJ at the head
Our leader, my sweetheart...
Cheerio :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment