Saturday, September 28, 2013

Day 2- university of limerick



 My next day here was Friday which Rotary.meeting in Limerick. So David and I hopped the bus and off we went. David had gone the week before so it was old home week again.  
We walked by King John's castle on which they have done a million dollar renovation. We are looking forward to taking Rogers and Eamon, our grandsons, to it when they arrive. Rogers claimed last time "I hate castles"!  He had "the best time ever" the day he went through the Bunratty Castle!

 On our way to the bus we hit a few second hand stores looking for kitchen things and passed this store. Last time we were here it was the 4 inch heel. It took it a little bit to come to the USA and now we have the 7 inch heel and on the picture below, we have the thick sole shoe..I decided my budget couldn't afford any new pairs of shoes.
So home we came to watch Rugby on TV and ordered some tickets for a Munster game at Thomond Park.
See you again. Maybe I will get some sleep sometime.  Last night wasn't the night.
cheerio,  m

No comments:

Post a Comment