Monday, November 28, 2011

Family Time in Ireland


Grampa started Rogers right off on the right track, trading dollars for Euros.

Relaxing after dinner with Rogers and Uncle Brent.

Eamon trying to get out of eating his peas.
How many candles are on this? one, two, ...    and David is opening the window from all the heat!

A fierce game of Connect between Uncle Adam and Eamon.

Bed time with Dad.
Home after a long day.

Thanksgiving at Kilmurray Village Lodge.

Amanda and Brent enjoying each other..It always makes me smile when I see them having fun together.

Enjoying each other..Grampa is relaxing too! :)

Adam look at these!

Kevin and Amanda.  I think Kevin is finally relaxed!

Grampa trying to finish this puzzle..

So we all had a wonderful eventful Thanksgiving which zoomed by.  I wonder what we can do to top this year.
Cheerio  Lots of Love to my family.  Love Mom/Mum  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment