Friday, September 23, 2011

arriving in Ireland

Hi

My first day here I arrived at 6AM with about 15 mins. of sleep on the plane.
The day was cloudy with a little rain but then it stopped for the rest of the day. I couldn't find where I was living or David, and a course I didn't know where his cell phone number was or if I even brought it with me!

We (the security) found him and all was well. I think I was in the flat for about an a half an hour before I was on a walking tour of the campus...began to drag with no sleep or food.
David went to class and I proceeded to unpack, arrange, clean and hook up the computers. I was afraid if I quit doing something, I would never get up....

With everything settled, it was off to get something to eat. We were suppose to have pizza with the students in the village but when we got there 5 minutes late all the pizza was gone! So off walking a couple of miles for dinner. I have been broken in to the Irish ways!

Bed finally at 10:45 :)

No comments:

Post a Comment