Thursday, March 5, 2015

Sant' Anna Institute Sorrento

HI all,
Here is the Professore relaxing before he leaves for class.



The school is the big building in the middle of the picture. David's office is where you can see the balconies. His class room has a balcony also but one floor up.  That is the floor that I have the great opportunity to take Italian classes.  I came in 5 weeks or 10 lessons behind everyone else.  Today was my 4th lesson and I have a mid-term.  I am stressing out big time.  and I thought I got rid of this stress when I finished my Masters...



Walking up to school.
 Serena. She is the administrative assistant to the President Cristiana Panicco  I haven't gotten a picture of Cristiana yet.
 We walk up stairs to be greeted with a BIG CIAO.   The third floor are the classrooms and the next floor is for the Nuns that live here.
 David's office.  Notice the view
 The Library and meeting room.
 Our flags along with Alferd.
 I put this in because you can see how big plants grow here. This is coming up the path to the school.
The lemon tree behind is full of lemons for the picking..YEA!
And of course we have the students. They are a great group and I am getting to know them as they let me come with them on their field trips. Jennifer, Erin, Yanni, Hunter, Joe, Andrew, Evan, and Mike..
Off to another field trip tomorrow.
Ciao :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment