Tuesday, January 16, 2024

A New adventure. January 17 -February 8 th.2024. Ecuador,Galapagos, and the Amazon

 

Wx
I am off tomorrow.Suitcase is packed and so is my new back pack.  I hate packing as all my friends know.  You would think i would have this done pat. Nope- never will.
 Got a call from our tour director.  My first question is it safe to go?  There has been a lot of unrest in the city of Quito, where we are landing .  No one can go into or out of the airport unless you are a passenger or a worker.
The trip has a pre-trip t Manchu Picchu which my roommate, Evelyn is doing but i had been there with David years ago and i wanted the memory to stay.  From Quito we will be traveling to Amazon, on a ship in the Galapagos and a few other “high” villages in the end.
So the fun begins!





No comments:

Post a Comment