Friday, February 27, 2015

Our apartment


 We live one the 2nd floor where the balconies are.
 Our living room. I moved several things around. This is the new kitchen.

 Our bedroom and bath. The picture above is where you dry the dishes and store them at the same time.

The second bedroom where there is no light and with another couch.

Balcony where we can hang the laundry. The plastic gets clippped over the laundry.


 This is my 2nd bathroom That Has a sink and shower but as you can see it is very small.
The toilet even I had trouble sitting on as it is tight quarters! How do you like my tiny washing 
machine? 


 The first hall coming into the apt.
This is my 2nd kitchen. I did not have an oven here know they built another kitchen into the living room.
The 2nd bathroom is a head.
I am behind on my blogs I know I will try to catch up this weekend.
hello :)

No comments:

Post a Comment